$0.18 – $390.00
Plastic Inserts are amazingly strong, easy to use, and very inexpensive. We use Acetal, a engineered thermoplastic providing high stiffness and excellent dimensional stability. Acetal is less hygroscopic than nylon so our inserts will not absorb water and swell which could create cracks in concrete. Serrated edges effectively increase bonding and tear-out strength. Plastic inserts will not corrode nor leave unsightly marks on concrete. *Not recommended for lifting or handling applications.
- EASY TO USE – Pennsylvania Insert’s thermoplastic inserts install quickly and easily, especially when used in conjunction with Tap-Ons or Stick-Ons. Additionally, PA Inserts are made from a self lubricating plastic which makes threading easy.
- RELIABLE – They have high mechanical strength properties and great chemical resistance. Corrosion is not going to compromise the effectiveness of these inserts.
- DURABLE – Plastic inserts are fatigue resistant and will not be effected by vibration. *see chart for tension and shear test results by dimension
- LIGHTWEIGHT – for easy handling and shipping.
- MANY SIZES – Available in; 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 1/2” short, 1/2” x-short, 5/8”, 3/4” and 1”